2011 People’s Choice Awards Winners

Show was truly boring and not entertaining, but you probably know it by now. Winners are in *Light Blue and to check winners in all categories go here.

The 37th edition of the PCA’s nominations was announced yesterday and here are some of the movie categories nominees.

Favorite Movie
Alice in Wonderland
Inception
Iron Man 2
*The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Favorite Action Movie
*Iron Man 2
Kick-Ass
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Robin Hood
Salt

Favorite Drama Movie
Alice in Wonderland
Dear John
Inception
The Social Network
*The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Favorite Family Movie
Despicable Me
How to Train Your Dragon
The Karate Kid
Shrek Forever After
*Toy Story 3

Favorite Comedy Movie
Date Night
Easy A
*Grown Ups
Sex and the City 2
Valentine’s Day

Favorite Movie Actress
Angelina Jolie
Jennifer Aniston
Julia Roberts
Katherine Heigl
*Kristen Stewart

Favorite Movie Actor
*Johnny Depp
Leonardo DiCarprio
Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Pattinson
Taylor Lautner

Favorite Action Star
Angelina Jolie
Bradley Cooper
*Jackie Chan
Jake Gyllenhaal
Robert Downey Jr.

As we all know these nominations show what popular movie audiences tend to prefer when watching their movies and always fascinates me how different nominations can be from industry honors; but in this so business oriented industry what really counts is how much money movies and actors can bring back as profit, so not much surprises with these nominations.

If I was willing to cast my vote I will have a hard time with the Favorite Movie category as none of the nominees excited me above ‘normal’ mainstream cinema expectations and probably will end up voting for Eclipse as the least annoying one. But when comes to actors I’m clear that Johnny Depp is my Favorite Actor and from nominees, I enjoy very much Kristen Stewart performances, especially in movies that don’t belong to the Twilight saga. LOL!

Action movie definitively my favorite was Robin Hood and Drama movie The Social Network that I liked well-above my expectations or what I dared to imagine. So, as you can see I’m not the best reference when it comes to mainstream American cinema; but, like everyone in the entire world, deeply fall into liking actors! (LOL!)

Anyway if you wish to check nominees in all categories, including TV, music, viral video, etc. go here to easy read them and cast your vote here.

One thing I enjoy from these awards is the awards show that this year, as always, will be hosted by Queen Latifah on January 5th, 2011.

So the "people" have spoken.  That's it until next year that wonder if I'll watch show again as honestly is so badly produced and written that becomes annoying, irritating, boring, etc.

 
Free Host | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design