5th Gopo Awards Winners

Exactly the day of my birthday organizers had their award ceremony and in *BLUE are some of the winners. If you wish to check winners in all categories go here available in English.

--//--

2/22/11
Yesterday organizers announced the nominations for the annual awards and here they are.

Best Film
Autobiografia lui Nicolae Ceauşescu (The Autobiography of Nicolae Ceausescu), Andrei Ujică, Romania
*Eu când vreau să fluier, fluier (If I Want to Whistle, I Whistle), Florin Şerban, Romania, Sweden and Germany
Marţi, după Crăciun (Tuesday, After Christmas), Radu Muntean, Romania
Medalia de onoare (Medal of Honor), Peter Călin Netzer, Romania and Germany
Morgen, Marian Crişan, Romania, Hungary and France

Best Debut Film
*Eu când vreau să fluier, fluier (If I Want to Whistle, I Whistle), Florin Şerban, Romania, Sweden and Germany
Felicia, înainte de tóate (First of All, Felicia), Răzvan Rădulescu and Melissa de Raaf, Romania and Croatia
Morgen, Marian Crişan, Romania, Hungary and France

Best Director
Peter Călin Netzer for Medalia de onoare (Medal of Honor)
*Florin Şerban for Eu când vreau să fluier, fluier (If I Want to Whistle, I Whistle)
Marian Crişan for Morgen
Radu Muntean for Marţi, după Crăciun (Tuesday, After Christmas)
Răzvan Rădulescu and Melissa de Raaf for Felicia, înainte de tóate (First of All, Felicia), Romania and Croatia

Best Actress
Ada Condeescu in Eu când vreau să fluier, fluier (If I Want to Whistle, I Whistle)
Adriana Trandafir in Europolis, Corneliu Gheorghita, Romania and France
Maria Popistasu in Marţi, după Crăciun (Tuesday, After Christmas)
*Mirela Oprisor in Marţi, după Crăciun (Tuesday, After Christmas)
Ozana Oancea in Felicia, înainte de tóate (First of All, Felicia)

Best Actor
Andras Hathazi in Morgen
George Pistereanu in Eu când vreau să fluier, fluier (If I Want to Whistle, I Whistle)
Mimi Branescu in Marţi, după Crăciun (Tuesday, After Christmas)
*Victor Rebengiuc in Medalia de onoare (Medal of Honor)
Yilmaz Yalcin in Morgen

To check nominees in all categories go here available only in Romanian. If I Want to Whistle, I Whistle is the film with more nominations, a record number: 13; followed by Morgen with 11, Tuesday, After Christmas with 10 and with 7 each First of All Felicia, Medal of Honor and Kino Caravan by Titus Muntean.

Now becomes very important to soon have my own Romanian cinema cycle with many, if not all, of the above movies as awards ceremony will be on March 28 and will be streamed live at awards official site and the ProCinema site as well as will be broadcast live in TV of ProCinema and ProTV International.

 
Free Host | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design